Friday, October 20, 2006

T.G.I.F.

I simply LOVE fridays. There is nothing that can match the feelings that you have on a friday evening. I had often heard many seniors and read a lot of jokes and satires on the Monday vs Friday debate. But could never really make out as to what the big deal was. Being used to the 5-day-week schedule during my NIT days, I never felt so exhilarated on a fri-night. Ofcourse, being a mechanical engg, bunking was a common phenomenon and as such, college was never really a bother for us. But now that I have been in the corporate world for almost 4 months, I have begun to appreciate the beauty of Friday. Thank GOD I did not opt for a job in a core company! Here is a small video that amply illustrates how I feel about mondays and fridays now...







He he..HAPPY DIWALI folks! Have a rocking year ahead.


7 comments:

sixtyfourarts said...

y r u dancing like that vamc...were u drunk or what??

Unknown said...

@64arts:
Yup...got high from all those diwali sweets.

Shashank said...

W#$%&#$%&#$%&#

new blog up

its old

ITS OLD!!!!

Marutham said...

Yup,, Fridays are spl!!! :) and we do not have them as fridays but as Saturdyas :D... Our college has one crazy system... We do have colleg on SAT but are OFF on SUN & MON..so we always have Tuesday blues (:P) !!

Jeevan Baretto said...

At least you have a normal 5 day a week schedule.. we guys don't have anything like sundays.. you get three days off after every six days you work...!!
Hows life Vamsee..???

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Yup... awesome video! Come to grad school and you'll realise the frigging importance of the weekend even more! :D

P.S. - Thanks for dropping by at my place

anubhav said...

awesome :)

howz life ?